This information is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and should not be exclusively relied on to manage or diagnose a medical condition.
Forgot password? Version 6 A A. Article Authors.
- About This Item.
- Therapeutic Guidelines: Psychotropic. Version 6.
- Strong Poison (Crime Club)?
- Guidelines for the Use of Psychotropic Drugs: A Clinical Handbook - percsorptalbo.tk!
- Dangerous Pleasures: Prostitution and Modernity in Twentieth-Century Shanghai (Philip E.Lilienthal Books)!
About Australian Prescriber Contact us. Recent searches Clear All. Update Location.
Psychotropic Medication: Guidelines and Policies - Child Welfare Information Gateway
If you want NextDay, we can save the other items for later. Yes—Save my other items for later.
No—I want to keep shopping. Order by , and we can deliver your NextDay items by.
- A chronology of the United States Marine Corps, 1965-1969 : Volume IV.
- PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS: MAGIC BULLETS OR PHARMCOLOGICAL SLEDGEHAMMERS.
- Comprehensive reference on psychotropic medicines | Books & Arts | Pharmaceutical Journal!
- The Naked Vegan: 140+ tasty raw vegan recipes for health and wellness.
- Contact, Continuity, and Collapse: Norse Colonization of North America.
In your cart, save the other item s for later in order to get NextDay delivery. We moved your item s to Saved for Later. There was a problem with saving your item s for later.
You can go to cart and save for later there. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. H C Stancer. Tell us if something is incorrect.
- White Horses;
- Nutraceutical and Functional Food Regulations in the United States and Around the World (Food Science and Technology);
- Map Art Lab: 52 Exciting Art Explorations in Mapmaking, Imagination, and Travel (Lab Series).
Out of stock. Get In-Stock Alert. Delivery not available. Pickup not available. Many clinicians have been trained at a time when knowledge of clinical psychopharmacology was super- ficial at best, and recent trainees do not necessarily have access to newer, con- stantly changing, relevant information.
The busy clinician is frequently depen- dent upon the limited knowledge dispensed by the drug company representatives and naturally shys away from many of the more esoteric contributions appearing in the literature. Because of the foregoing issues, the Executive of the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry of the University of Toronto, with the financial support of the Ministry of Health of the Government of Ontario, organized an inter- national symposium on May , , to bring together some of the acknowledged experts in clinical psychopharmacology.
This book is, in part, a reflection of that symposium. The editors are aware that a contributed volume, however tightly edited, is not necessarily a textbook. Notwithstanding this, it was thought to be important to assemble expert opinion on current important issues, of immediate concern to the practicing clinician.