The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See details for description of any imperfections.
I currenlty began and am graduating from a paralegal program. I used this book as a review and guidebook for some of my studies.
Shop by category
The book covered all essential areas that a paralegal or legal assistant would need and use. It included terminology easy enough for the advanced or beginner, as well as refresher information such as history and government. Skip to main content. Essentials of Paralegalism by William P.
Essentials of Paralegalism by William P. Statsky (1998, Paperback)
Statsky , Paperback 1 product rating 5. About this product. Stock photo. Pre-owned: lowest price The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.
- Essentials of Paralegalism - AbeBooks - William P. Statsky: ;
- Understanding Yourself: A Spiritual Approach to Self-Discovery and Soul-Awareness.
- The Churchill Factor: How One Man Made History;
- Adventure Guide to Canadas Atlantic Provinces, 3rd Edition (Hunter Travel Guides)!
- Economic Modelling at the Banque de France: Financial Deregulation and Economic Development in France (Routledge New International Studies in Economic Modelling).
- Essentials of Paralegalism.
A readable copy. William Statsky is a member of both the ethics committee and the advisory council for the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, as well as an instructor of online courses at Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey.
Essentials of Paralegalism by William P. Statsky (, Paperback) for sale online | eBay
He is the author of numerous groundbreaking legal textbooks for paralegals and was a member of the transition team for then President-Elect Ronald Reagan. Statsky holds a master of law degree LL.
- You may also be interested in...?
- Keys to the Supernal Tarot (Mage: the Awakening).
- Study Guide and Workbook to Accompany Essentials of Paralegalism!
- Starting with Derrida.
M in urban affairs, as well as a juris doctorate degree J. I like the way the author has broken down material into comprehensive blocks and steps. I also like the outline format and bullets and the way the material is presented. I would not change a thing. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Delmar Cengage Learning. Condition: New. He was a member of the transition team for then-President-Elect Ronald Reagan. Statsky holds a master of law degree LL.
Paralegal Employment. The Regulation of Paralegals. Attorney Ethics and Paralegal Ethics.
Essentials of Paralegalism / Edition 4
Introduction to the Legal System. Legal Interviewing.
edutoursport.com/libraries/2020-11-19/492.php Investigation in a Law Office. Introduction to Law Office Administration.