The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Advanced Materials Volume 21, Issue China Search for more papers by this author.
Double-walled carbon nanotubes: synthesis, structural characterization, and application
Sishen Xie Corresponding Author E-mail address: ssxie aphy. Search for more papers by this author. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access.
Download Carbon Nanotubes Advanced Topics In The Synthesis Structure Properties And Applications
Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
Citing Literature. Volume 21 , Issue 45 December 4, Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
- The Jewish State: A Century Later, Updated With a New Preface.
- A review: controlled synthesis of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes;
- Metaheuristic Clustering;
- Epitaxial approaches to carbon nanotube organization!
- Process Control Instrumentation technology 8th edition : Solutions Manual.
- Publication details.
- Synthesis, characterization and applications.
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Dresselhaus received her Ph.
Mildred S. Dresselhaus - książki - percsorptalbo.tk
She is an Institute Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has been active in many aspects of condensed matter and materials research with particular emphasis on carbon science including nanostructures such as carbon nanotubes and fullerenes, but also including nanowires and other nanomaterials systems relevant to low dimensional thermoelectricity.
Dresselhaus received his Ph.
He was a faculty member at the University of Chicago, and on the physics faculty at Cornell University before joining the MIT Lincoln Laboratory in as a staff member. His area of interest is the electronic structure of nanomaterials and he has co-authored with M.
- Doped carbon nanotubes.
- Carbon Nanotubes;
- Download Carbon Nanotubes Advanced Topics In The Synthesis Structure Properties And Applications.
- this I know: Sarahs Confession;
- The Week [UK] (7 May 2016).
- Graphene: learning from carbon nanotubes.
- Doped carbon nanotubes?
Dresselhaus several books on fullerenes, nanowires, and nanotubes. Ultrafast Spectroscopy of Carbon Nanotubes. Du kanske gillar.
Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar.